We are now hiring Park Greeters
(Hiring Multiple Candidates)
As a Park Greeter, your focus will be to welcome visitors, direct guests and program participants, facilitate our parking donation initiative, and to serve as a representative of the Valle Crucis Community Park. 6-14 hours per week on Fridays, Saturdays, and/or Sundays during the months of May through October. Starting pay: $15/hour.
- Primary responsibility for facilitating a parking donation initiative which includes helping to educate patrons about our status as a community-funded, nonprofit Park and collecting donations at the Park entrance on weekend days during our peak season (Friday – Sunday, Memorial Day – October).
- Be knowledgeable about Park facilities, history, current events/program offerings, Friend of the Park membership program, and other fundraising initiatives.
- Manage overflow parking when needed to ensure safety of patrons and integrity of Park property.
- Be able to responsibly handle and count money, fill out a daily checkout sheet, etc., per the established procedures.
- Monitor individuals and groups using the park to enforce Park policies.
- Assist as needed and as available with Music in the Valle or other special events
- Monitor bathroom supply levels and cleanliness and service bathroom facilities as needed if Park maintenance staff are unavailable.
- Empty trash, recycling, and Dogi-Pot stations as needed if Park maintenance staff are unavailable.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time OR the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]